onsdag, august 01, 2007

Need prayer. UNGDOM I OPPDRAG, NAIROBI -II-

  • Dato: 31.juli 2007 11.11 Til: dan Fra: Joram Kingori.

Hi! I hope all is well with you.

im fine with my family still trending in the chattered route of humanity.We are going through a very trying time.but the grace of god is sufficient.we are now in Central Kenya. My father is very sick and admitted in hospital.we visited him yesterday .he has spinal cord problems and headache.he cant support himself.pray for healing.its not easy to see this.so i ask you for prayers. my step brother[married my sister] got sick 1month ago.he is now paralised.he cant work and my sister is pregnant.i spend time with my sister yesterday.they have debts and he is supposed to be taken to hospital every week.pray for them tooo. my step brother [brother to my wife elinor] died on sunday.he left behind a pregnant window and three little kids.the burial is on 11th.we are passing through a tough time.they all need us in one way or another.we need god to provide for us to be able to travel to seee alll our families.please pray for us.i know the language of faith is optimistic.i dont know why all these to my family.keep us in prayers.

Ingen kommentarer: