mandag, juli 21, 2008

If God can provide for me.

  • Fra: David Ochola <missionary_hovden@hotmail.com>
  • Dato: 16. juli 2008 20:03
  • Emne: PLEASE CONTINUE WITH ANY EFFORT YOU CAN TO HELP
  • Hello Ase.
  • May the Lord be with you and your family.
  • Please do any way that you can do to help me FPFK college is expensive and am planning if God can provide.
  • There is another college in Sweeden, which I trust
  • God if He can provide for me the ticket i might go, because i have talk to them through email and they told me to see how i can travel.
  • The only thing indeed to look is the ticket because I already have pasport and to get visa is not difficult.

If I have the ticket. They have agreed to let me study in their college free. So they want me to look for visa and ticket only for me to go.so am trusting God who is able and with the far he has brought me i believe he will help me through all this.

  • If I get the ticket for going to Sweeden it will be good or if God can provide for my fees to study and complete studies here at Karen, it will be good.
  • But you please go ahead and put my letters in the web.
  • May God Bless you so much.
  • David Ochola
  • Missionary Student
    En masai og David
    utkledd i ullteppe.

Ingen kommentarer: