lørdag, november 10, 2007

UNGDOM I OPPDRAG, NAIROBI -IV-

  • Fra: Elinor Adhiambo
  • Dato: 15. september 2007 12:07
  • Til: Augustin
  • Emne:God is doing a new thing.
  • Helow,so nice to hear about wedding in Norway,sounds so different from Kenyan style. I think I had told you sometimes ago my interest on music if you can remember.
  • For so long it has been in my heart to use music as a means of reaching out to people coz its a gift God has given to me.
  • This year God has been placing new songs in my heart and I teach my friend from Zambia,then we sing together,but as we continue we realised that if we are more serious we can move another step of producing them.
  • So this is the new thing that God is doing thou it a long process,but I believe that at the right time we shall have a music album. This is a vision that is not yet birthed. But we ask for prayers that God will provide all that we need for production.
  • I cant wait to sell my cds all over the world. Is,nt that a great ministry?bye love you all.

Ingen kommentarer: